Haddonfield is a great place for a crafts and fine art festival with shopping, dining, visiting and more. The Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival was voted as one of the 200 Best Shows by Sunshine Artist.™ Haddonfield has been chosen by Philadelphia Magazine and South Jersey Magazine as one of the best places to live in the Delaware Valley. Courier Post readers have voted it the “Best . . . Downtown Shopping Area” year after year. Haddonfield’s historic houses, elegant gardens, and more than 200 shops, galleries and restaurants are the heart of this beautiful borough. This premier event is widely advertised and is eagerly anticipated by a knowledgeable, appreciative and friendly audience. The Festival draws more than 100,000 attendees and is convenient by car or public transportation to festival-goers throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New York. Work by Dolores Fawkes (creator of this Pearl Cuff Bracelet, featured above) which was available at the 2017 show.
The 26th Annual Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival will be held, rain or shine, on Saturday and Sunday, July 7 and 8, 2018.
2017 show sponsors:
- HCFA Program & Festival MAP (2017)
- Artist Gallery for the 2017 Festival
- Sample the art…from past festivals
- Find the Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Check out photo gallery from 2016 Festival thanks to Newsworks
- In Philly.com – At Haddonfield festival, crafts and connections
- In the Intelligencer– Annual Haddonfield Festival Showcases Crafters & Artists